Поиск миниатюр.

The latest news, news and rumors about Punka or related topics.
Responder
Шрек

Поиск миниатюр.

Mensaje por Шрек » Vie Jun 25, 2021 8:22 pm

Tell me where to buy these two miniatures (highlighted in red). They are not in the official store. Are they out of production? Maybe someone is selling them off hand?
4DAB6DCE-85AB-443C-8315-8D5D621C7B4D.jpeg
4DAB6DCE-85AB-443C-8315-8D5D621C7B4D.jpeg (200.27 KiB) Visto 8105 veces
Última edición por Шрек el Dom Jun 27, 2021 1:23 am, editado 1 vez en total.

RICO

Re: Поиск миниатюр.

Mensaje por RICO » Sab Jun 26, 2021 1:29 am

I answer you for here, i dont speak russian but for the context...XD
This miniatures was a few models of punka from another company ( i dont remenber) of another postapocalyptic Game project which never seen the light, but really they dont belong to punkapocalyptic catalogue, in the first day the models are few, ( four gangers and six mutards) and badrollgame made an agremments with this company for a Big options ( they have the scale, and the aesthetic but dont be design for punka) when the range of mini grow, badrollo Game close the agremment and continue without them
In that time, the agremment was good for twice, the other company give a more Life for this minis, and punka has more options on his range
How in punka can you play with proxyes without problems, really you can keep using on your Games if you bought them, IS very normal between punka fans looking for cool models that we found on another companies, and mixed with the official, the coolness IS the coolness and you collection IS bigger!

I dont really like this range, only the mongrelmorph, Which i have, but if you gets find them you are welcome to use, dont worry ;)

Sorry i dont remenber the name of the company
Imagen
MWA
Mutants With Apttittude

Шрек

Mensaje por Шрек » Dom Jun 27, 2021 1:26 am

RICO escribió:
Sab Jun 26, 2021 1:29 am
I answer you for here, i dont speak russian but for the context...XD
This miniatures was a few models of punka from another company ( i dont remenber) of another postapocalyptic Game project which never seen the light, but really they dont belong to punkapocalyptic catalogue, in the first day the models are few, ( four gangers and six mutards) and badrollgame made an agremments with this company for a Big options ( they have the scale, and the aesthetic but dont be design for punka) when the range of mini grow, badrollo Game close the agremment and continue without them
In that time, the agremment was good for twice, the other company give a more Life for this minis, and punka has more options on his range
How in punka can you play with proxyes without problems, really you can keep using on your Games if you bought them, IS very normal between punka fans looking for cool models that we found on another companies, and mixed with the official, the coolness IS the coolness and you collection IS bigger!

I dont really like this range, only the mongrelmorph, Which i have, but if you gets find them you are welcome to use, dont worry ;)

Sorry i dont remenber the name of the company
Sorry to write in Russian, I didn't understand how this could have happened, apparently I messed up something with the auto-translation of the page. Rewrote in English. Thanks for the answer, now everything is clear. I'm just interested in where to buy it, or at least a man in a raincoat, I really like this miniature.

RICO

Mensaje por RICO » Dom Jun 27, 2021 7:57 am

I have remenbered! Looks like 12 hours of works make my braing more faster...XD
https://rnestudio.com/product-category/ ... nd/page/2/
RN Studio Miniatures
You can find all here :mrgreen:

And no problem about you write on russian, mate! This forum IS for all punka fans, and you have right to feel confortable and cozy on the forum tío ( we can use Google traductor todo XD...although ibdont promise you a faster answer..my phone and copy text dont be a lot of frienship :lol: ) really the future new russian gamers Will be thankfull It if they looking for info on this space ;)

English IS for be practical on communication between us,...well and because the most of US be forced to learn on school XD
Imagen
MWA
Mutants With Apttittude

Шрек

Mensaje por Шрек » Dom Jun 27, 2021 1:07 pm

RICO escribió:
Dom Jun 27, 2021 7:57 am
I have remenbered! Looks like 12 hours of works make my braing more faster...XD
https://rnestudio.com/product-category/ ... nd/page/2/
RN Studio Miniatures
You can find all here :mrgreen:

And no problem about you write on russian, mate! This forum IS for all punka fans, and you have right to feel confortable and cozy on the forum tío ( we can use Google traductor todo XD...although ibdont promise you a faster answer..my phone and copy text dont be a lot of frienship :lol: ) really the future new russian gamers Will be thankfull It if they looking for info on this space ;)

English IS for be practical on communication between us,...well and because the most of US be forced to learn on school XD
Thanks for the link!
I finally ordered this miniature!
I saw it for a long time in Plastcraft photos and since then I could not find what system it was from and where to buy it.
I looked at a few more miniatures from this manufacturer. I will order after the already ordered arrives.

RICO

Mensaje por RICO » Dom Jun 27, 2021 2:16 pm

Yes, looks like they keeping with his range, i dont kow it :lol:
Imagen
MWA
Mutants With Apttittude

Responder
prześcieradło jedwab 160x200 180x200 140x200