First day of the game at Punkapocalyptic in St. Petersburg.

The latest news, news and rumors about Punka or related topics.
Шрек

Re: First day of the game at Punkapocalyptic in St. Petersburg.

Mensaje por Шрек » Sab Ago 07, 2021 10:45 pm

RICO escribió:
Sab Ago 07, 2021 10:16 pm
noodles with beer mate!!! noodles with beer! :lol:
nah the really important is have a fun time, is the golden rule of punka ;) your friends enjoy the game?

i dont understand the question about markers... you have some indications on the scenario rules, and then following this rules you can place it where you prefer...

in the first time, holy shit! yours tables and terrain are fucking awasome!!!! really i love that pieces :o
on the second place... dont worry about proxies mate, seriously, punka let you include any minis that you want include, for aesthetic preference, conversion projects, probe the game (the really important is play the game), kitbashing with the originals or simply you love that mini and looks awasome on your crew... dont worry about that

on my crew i use half of them with crazy kitbashing from another companies, half of the punka originals conversions, and few mixed to both... i think that the only mini that i have on my crew untouched and clean is ratcutter and the roller ganger girl (except her weapon...i prefer a pipe) and later i buy a lot of original minis for collecting, second crews project, animals, civillians and scenario markers (slaves, merchants, homeless...etc) and creatures... a lot of them XD (on this way i consume originals mini, isra, the overmonguer of badroll, dont die on poorness under a bridge XD and i enjoy his minis...and dont feel me guilty too XD) but dont have nay problem with my main crew of mutard with a lot of proxyes

is more.... isra always said..." i dont be anybody to tell you with that minis can you play...are your money and your minis, my work is make awasome minis for you chose the mains first" and... for example, the never launche zombies minis because they think on the market have a lot of alternatives cheaper zombies miniatures now, and is silly to produce that

by the way, i love the pitbeast proxy :mrgreen: keep him
Yes, my friends really like it. We are gradually developing the community. The game is very fun and not stressful. We really love this insane melee mechanic where you can fly into hth yourself, start a fight and end up heading yourself. In general, the game quite steadily generates all sorts of cool cinematic moments. For example, like today with Mad Max who just hacked a third of my roster in five minutes. At the expense of markers, I meant that in the second scenario it is impossible to set markers according to the conditions described in the rules. It is not possible to place the markers within the poisonous area so that they are no closer than 12 inches from the center marker.

Шрек

Re: First day of the game at Punkapocalyptic in St. Petersburg.

Mensaje por Шрек » Sab Ago 07, 2021 10:51 pm

Yes, we know about miniatures from other systems, but still today we had such a mess that we could just as well have played with beer caps))) But we still got fun. It's great that there is an alternative post-apocalyptic system as we have a community of post-apocalyptic fans. When we finish assembling and painting the original miniatures, I think many more will break into the game. Since the miniatures of many in the community were attracted to us. At the expense of zombies, today we have a number of ideas where to get them, but Nikita already has 10 in the assembly, I don’t remember from some other system. He will leave Pit beast yes, only maybe he will change the Weapon to something more impressive)))

Responder
prześcieradło jedwab 160x200 180x200 140x200