First day of the game at Punkapocalyptic in St. Petersburg.

The latest news, news and rumors about Punka or related topics.
RICO

Re: First day of the game at Punkapocalyptic in St. Petersburg.

Mensaje por RICO » Vie Jul 30, 2021 3:15 pm

Depends.... Gangers dont have any special skills but they are good in all normal thigs, good shooters, good fighters and good gears ( and good status of course)
Really depends of your adversary and how you like to play...if you like shooting...rifle IS atonishment mortal, if you like more number, you have the rookies and the crossbow IS cheaper and have infinite ammo
If you like Broken heads un close combat you hace brutes, hardboiled gangers and the leader ( they have one of the better stat un the Game) if you have thoughness you hace brutes with shotgun or mace and shields... They are no specials but they knows how do his works better than anybody
Imagen
MWA
Mutants With Apttittude

RICO

Mensaje por RICO » Vie Jul 30, 2021 3:17 pm

I forget, bullets areexpensive, but you normally can spend two or three bullets on Game, one weapon with one bullets could give you the victory
Imagen
MWA
Mutants With Apttittude

Шрек

Mensaje por Шрек » Sab Ago 07, 2021 8:04 pm

Spent a game day.
In the end, there were four of us.
Three players and one newbie.
A newbie will go to break in on Gangers.
And so far, we have three players in the community for the Gangers and one for the Mutards.
We played a couple of games for 500 points.
2-3-4 scenarios.
Mutards on 18 models (10 zombies, bubblehead, pit beast and 6 mutards) are just something very tough. There were a couple of questions about the placement of markers in scenarios 2 and 4.
In the second scenario, do not place two markers in the infestation zone so that they are 12 inches from other markers and no closer than two inches from the edges of the zone. Because one market is located in the center of the contamination zone.
In scenario 4, markers in the middle zone are actually placed according to one possible pattern - in a zigzag along the zone, too, due to a distance of 12 inches.

Шрек

Mensaje por Шрек » Sab Ago 07, 2021 8:10 pm

While my miniatures were painted, everything was hard-proxied again. But people seem to have matured to order original miniatures. We will order in a week. Today we took Mad Max from both sides - he's cool. My opponent's shotgun jammed on the first shot, after which Max freaked out, pulled out his machete and rushed ahead, leaving behind a path from the corpses of my fighters. Cut three in a row and ended up stuck in my last veteran. Tough guy. My Max died ingloriously literally at the very beginning of the battle. But he showed himself very cool in the second game. Shot 4 times and never jammed a shotgun.

Шрек

Mensaje por Шрек » Sab Ago 07, 2021 8:11 pm

This time the terrain was played a lot, it seemed like I learned a lot. Balanced for both hth and shooting. Photos of the table below.

Шрек

Mensaje por Шрек » Sab Ago 07, 2021 8:16 pm

Imagen

Imagen

Imagen

Imagen

Imagen

Imagen

Imagen

Imagen

Imagen

Imagen

Imagen

Imagen

Imagen

Imagen

Imagen

Imagen

Imagen

Imagen

Imagen

Imagen

Imagen

Imagen

Imagen

Imagen

Шрек

Mensaje por Шрек » Sab Ago 07, 2021 8:29 pm

Imagen

Шрек

Mensaje por Шрек » Sab Ago 07, 2021 8:32 pm

I ask the manufacturers for the creepy proxy in the photo. Due to 18 models in the roster of mutards and 8-9 models in the rosters of the Gangers, everything that was at hand with suitable bases was used. And robots and imperfections and everything. But we are working on ourselves and will soon be corrected. Everything will be original and painted. Well, except for Nikita with his insane conversions in the style of "I blinded him from what happened"

Шрек

Mensaje por Шрек » Sab Ago 07, 2021 8:33 pm

P.S. And we didn't drink beer today (((We played and then talked in the club until the evening, drank Coffee and ate Chinese noodles)))

RICO

Mensaje por RICO » Sab Ago 07, 2021 10:16 pm

noodles with beer mate!!! noodles with beer! :lol:
nah the really important is have a fun time, is the golden rule of punka ;) your friends enjoy the game?

i dont understand the question about markers... you have some indications on the scenario rules, and then following this rules you can place it where you prefer...

in the first time, holy shit! yours tables and terrain are fucking awasome!!!! really i love that pieces :o
on the second place... dont worry about proxies mate, seriously, punka let you include any minis that you want include, for aesthetic preference, conversion projects, probe the game (the really important is play the game), kitbashing with the originals or simply you love that mini and looks awasome on your crew... dont worry about that

on my crew i use half of them with crazy kitbashing from another companies, half of the punka originals conversions, and few mixed to both... i think that the only mini that i have on my crew untouched and clean is ratcutter and the roller ganger girl (except her weapon...i prefer a pipe) and later i buy a lot of original minis for collecting, second crews project, animals, civillians and scenario markers (slaves, merchants, homeless...etc) and creatures... a lot of them XD (on this way i consume originals mini, isra, the overmonguer of badroll, dont die on poorness under a bridge XD and i enjoy his minis...and dont feel me guilty too XD) but dont have nay problem with my main crew of mutard with a lot of proxyes

is more.... isra always said..." i dont be anybody to tell you with that minis can you play...are your money and your minis, my work is make awasome minis for you chose the mains first" and... for example, the never launche zombies minis because they think on the market have a lot of alternatives cheaper zombies miniatures now, and is silly to produce that

by the way, i love the pitbeast proxy :mrgreen: keep him
Imagen
MWA
Mutants With Apttittude

Responder
prześcieradło jedwab 160x200 180x200 140x200