Defensive fire: When does it end?

Queries about rules, new scenarios, house bands...
Responder
CARONTE
Contactar:

Defensive fire: When does it end?

Mensaje por CARONTE » Dom Jul 04, 2021 1:46 pm

I'm glad Шрек arrived to this great game with his dudes. He has woken up the English side of the forum! :D We will try to keep his rhythm. :lol:
Шрек escribió:
Mar Jun 29, 2021 8:11 pm
If the model did not use its reaction action, is the reaction reset at the end of the turn? Or does it move to the next turn before this pattern is in effect?
¡Fuegooooooo!
Fire!!!!!!!
Пожар!!!!!!!
:twisted: 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥 8-)

CARONTE
Contactar:

Re: Defensive fire: When does it end?

Mensaje por CARONTE » Dom Jul 04, 2021 1:47 pm

RICO escribió:
Mar Jun 29, 2021 10:53 pm
If i have understood well, i think you talking about to the agility turns? I know that you can take the models with higher agility and left his action to the end of turn, this way you have double of actions, your normal actions on the past turn, and the new actions from the new turn, on the other side if you want to spend action on reserve, you must spend them un the same turn, dont apply from the Next
¡Fuegooooooo!
Fire!!!!!!!
Пожар!!!!!!!

CARONTE
Contactar:

Mensaje por CARONTE » Dom Jul 04, 2021 1:51 pm

Шрек escribió:
Mar Jun 29, 2021 11:20 pm
RICO escribió:
Mar Jun 29, 2021 10:53 pm
If i have understood well, i think you talking about to the agility turns? I know that you can take the models with higher agility and left his action to the end of turn, this way you have double of actions, your normal actions on the past turn, and the new actions from the new turn, on the other side if you want to spend action on reserve, you must spend them un the same turn, dont apply from the Next
In the first question, I meant "Ready defensive fire". If I played it, the model ended this turn. How long does Ready last? Until all rounds of dexterity are over? If I don't use “Randy” on the last round of Dexterity, does it reset?
Does it not go to the next game turn?
Última edición por CARONTE el Dom Jul 04, 2021 2:03 pm, editado 1 vez en total.
¡Fuegooooooo!
Fire!!!!!!!
Пожар!!!!!!!

CARONTE
Contactar:

Mensaje por CARONTE » Dom Jul 04, 2021 1:52 pm

RICO escribió:
Mié Jun 30, 2021 1:08 am
Defensive shooting: you use a model with range weapon like a authomatic turret in aliens films, always than another model mover inside of his vision línea you can
Shoot him free ( even out of your agility turn phase)
Chose dont shoot him and waiting for a better target Who walk aroun your vision line
Do nothing... Maybe you prefer that... Dont waste bullet on meat SHIELD...etc

But you can do anithing nothing more until the end of the turn... On the new turn you can keep with the defensive shooting or use your actions with the normal way
¡Fuegooooooo!
Fire!!!!!!!
Пожар!!!!!!!

CARONTE
Contactar:

Mensaje por CARONTE » Dom Jul 04, 2021 1:54 pm

Velu escribió:
Mié Jun 30, 2021 11:46 am
Шрек escribió:
If the model did not use its reaction action, is the reaction reset at the end of the turn? Or does it move to the next turn before this pattern is in effect?
Velu escribió:
When you are ready with defensive fire it is only for 1 turn of the 6 that lasts a game. The normal thing is to use the model with one of the best Agility in your gang so that it may have some chance during the rest of the turn. The effect does not move to the next turn.
¡Fuegooooooo!
Fire!!!!!!!
Пожар!!!!!!!

Шрек

Mensaje por Шрек » Dom Jul 04, 2021 5:38 pm

CARONTE escribió:
Dom Jul 04, 2021 1:54 pm
Velu escribió:
Шрек escribió:
Velu escribió:
When you are ready with defensive fire it is only for 1 turn of the 6 that lasts a game. The normal thing is to use the model with one of the best Agility in your gang so that it may have some chance during the rest of the turn. The effect does not move to the next turn.
Thanks for the answer! We will start to support the English-speaking part of the forum))

CARONTE
Contactar:

Mensaje por CARONTE » Dom Jul 04, 2021 6:00 pm

Шрек escribió:
Dom Jul 04, 2021 5:38 pm
CARONTE escribió:
Dom Jul 04, 2021 1:54 pm
Velu escribió:
Velu escribió:
Thanks for the answer! We will start to support the English-speaking part of the forum))
I will try to keep everything in order and to answer your questions as soon as possible. :geek:
¡Fuegooooooo!
Fire!!!!!!!
Пожар!!!!!!!

Responder
prześcieradło jedwab 160x200 180x200 140x200