Miniatures: WYSIWYG

Queries about rules, new scenarios, house bands...
Responder
CARONTE
Contactar:

Miniatures: WYSIWYG

Mensaje por CARONTE » Dom Jul 04, 2021 2:25 pm

Шрек escribió:
Jue Jun 24, 2021 2:43 pm
WYSIWYG. It is not entirely clear from the text whether it is obligatory? Can I put a fighter with a shotgun on the table and say that this guy with a rifle? Or is the WYSIWYG strictly observed? And if so, what about the armor?
¡Fuegooooooo!
Fire!!!!!!!
Пожар!!!!!!!
:twisted: 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥 8-)

CARONTE
Contactar:

Re: Miniatures: WYSIWYG

Mensaje por CARONTE » Dom Jul 04, 2021 2:25 pm

RICO escribió:
Jue Jun 24, 2021 8:44 pm
this IS punka, dont worry about that, you must only respect the base size of the modelo which represent (25mm or 40mm) and his gear ( really... Only weapons) but punka Game and his community are cheerfull and thankfull with the conversion project, imagination and creativity, if you have a cool idea you dont have doubt to show us...we love it, even on oficial tournament
For example, i play mutards and my organic bullet mutations are fire scifi weapons because i miss a lot ranged Gangsta weapons on my gang, and i am super fan to Simon bisley... No problem, a friend play black Blood childrens biker gangs and his bikers are unicorns plush...or Maybe you want vicious dogs on your gangers gang, you can use gangers with middle Blade like that... No problem while you Tell this at your adversary.
¡Fuegooooooo!
Fire!!!!!!!
Пожар!!!!!!!

CARONTE
Contactar:

Re: Miniatures: WYSIWYG

Mensaje por CARONTE » Dom Jul 04, 2021 4:45 pm

RICO escribió:
Sab Jun 26, 2021 12:54 am
the models represents the more near description, but really you can take a model with leather amor and this model gear cloth, hard leather or kevlar suit on rules while you pay the cost and the model can gear this amor option, no problem about that...
For example a metal armour can be only shoulders , bracers and leg plates, but after the model hace his chest naked with a lot of tattoos... Or the same model wear no armor or hardened clothes anthis pieces of armour been only cosmetic.... Think on the coolness of the mini first, and later think about rules, this dont be the dark age of Games workshop hard ass, IS punka my friend! :D

Remenber that... Your adversary can made a question about your gear on each time which he want, and you must answer him... The only secrets that you can keep IS the number of bullets and Who gear them, and your infiltration models
¡Fuegooooooo!
Fire!!!!!!!
Пожар!!!!!!!

Responder
prześcieradło jedwab 160x200 180x200 140x200