Rules for the Mother model in the Amok faction.

Queries about rules, new scenarios, house bands...
CARONTE
Contactar:

Re: Rules for the Mother model in the Amok faction.

Mensaje por CARONTE » Lun Jul 05, 2021 8:28 am

Шрек escribió:
Dom Jul 04, 2021 10:50 pm
CARONTE escribió:
Dom Jul 04, 2021 10:04 pm
Шрек escribió:
Dom Jul 04, 2021 7:53 pm
We have one person who wants to start with Amok and now he really liked the miniature,
He has a good taste. :twisted:
Yes, a very atmospheric fraction.
The developers have a good imagination to come up with such a faction and describe it in such an atmospheric way!
We haven't tried Amok on the table yet, but I'm looking forward to playing against them. I'm sure it will be a very unusual and not unlike gameplay. It seems to me that they are very distinctive. Such completely repulsed berserk addicts. Rushing at their enemies under the influence of drugs, devouring corpses, ripping off their skin, sucking ambrosia from a still breathing enemy and falling into uncontrollable madness at the most inopportune moment. That's cool! And it disposes to plunge into the atmosphere of madness.
I agree about all.
The developers have a lot of ideas for the future and the map continue growing with new people inside this world. I like the background isn't static. When you read the Gazettes from the first you notice the evolution. Amoks is one of those steps. The Wasteland will be more dangerous still after they arrived.
The rest of factions are different between them, but the background of Amok is the most distinctive faction until the moment. Give a dark touch to the old hard but brightness Wasteland.
¡Fuegooooooo!
Fire!!!!!!!
Пожар!!!!!!!
:twisted: 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥 8-)

RICO

Mensaje por RICO » Lun Jul 05, 2021 12:16 pm

Yeahhhh amok are nicely neighbour XD they Will make lovely barbaque To all wastelanders and they love them until your own skins :lol:

Two week ago upload on turno4 YouTube Channel a Battle report to amok VS mutard and was brutal, close combat Madness time!

And the irradiarse coming.... ( A faction of radiative human bombs with touch of religious cult)
Imagen
MWA
Mutants With Apttittude

Punkapocalyptic
Site Admin
Contactar:

Mensaje por Punkapocalyptic » Mar Jul 06, 2021 2:38 pm

Hi.
Indeed the Mother or Uncle rules are not yet translated. We hope to be able to upload the English translated version this week.
Un saludo desde el Páramo y ¡¡¡a punkear!!!

Bad Roll Games
Facebook
Twitter
Instagram

Шрек

Mensaje por Шрек » Mar Jul 06, 2021 9:58 pm

Punkapocalyptic escribió:
Mar Jul 06, 2021 2:38 pm
Hi.
Indeed the Mother or Uncle rules are not yet translated. We hope to be able to upload the English translated version this week.
Thanks for the answer!
We have already translated them from Spanish. In general, we started translating all the rules into Russian. A person who speaks Spanish was found in our community. I think soon we will fully translate all the rules and sheets.

Punkapocalyptic
Site Admin
Contactar:

Mensaje por Punkapocalyptic » Mié Jul 07, 2021 12:56 pm

The rules of Mother and Uncle are already in the Amok document in the download section.
Even so, it is true that if you can translate from Spanish it is better, since it is the original language.
In the Spanish page you can also download the Beta rules of our next faction, the Irradiated (Irradiados in Spanish).
Un saludo desde el Páramo y ¡¡¡a punkear!!!

Bad Roll Games
Facebook
Twitter
Instagram

RICO

Mensaje por RICO » Mié Jul 07, 2021 11:32 pm

Шрек escribió:
Mar Jul 06, 2021 9:58 pm
Punkapocalyptic escribió:
Mar Jul 06, 2021 2:38 pm
Hi.
Thanks for the answer!
We have already translated them from Spanish. In general, we started translating all the rules into Russian. A person who speaks Spanish was found in our community. I think soon we will fully translate all the rules and sheets.
Uoooh good recluir yo the community :mrgreen:
Thanks for answer wpek, Isra!
Imagen
MWA
Mutants With Apttittude

Responder
prześcieradło jedwab 160x200 180x200 140x200