Opposed rolls: What's happen in a tie

Queries about rules, new scenarios, house bands...
Responder
CARONTE
Contactar:

Opposed rolls: What's happen in a tie

Mensaje por CARONTE » Sab Jul 17, 2021 11:50 am

Шрек escribió:
Sab Jul 10, 2021 9:24 pm
If, when throwing for damage, the defending model received the final result equal to the attacking one, do I understand correctly that it is considered that she defended?
¡Fuegooooooo!
Fire!!!!!!!
Пожар!!!!!!!
:twisted: 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥 8-)

CARONTE
Contactar:

Re: Opposed rolls: What's happen in a tie

Mensaje por CARONTE » Sab Jul 17, 2021 12:01 pm

Hello again Шрек,

In the section "Opposed rolls", in the page 4, its the answer:
If there is a tie (apart from a Combat opposed roll, in which both players succeed) and if it is not stated otherwise, the roll will be won by the player which Action Turn is active.
Example A
A Ganger attacks to a Mutard, but the Mutard wins the Combat opposed roll, so the Ganger is "the defending model". If "throwing for damage" is a tie, then the Ganger save his life, because is his Action Turn.

Example B
A Ganger attacks to a Mutard and wins the Combat opposed roll, so the Mutard is "the defending model". If "throwing for damage" is a tie, then the Mutard ends up downed, because isn't his Action Turn.

Except in Combat opposed roll, when exist a tie, the winner is the owner of the Action Turn.
¡Fuegooooooo!
Fire!!!!!!!
Пожар!!!!!!!
:twisted: 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥 8-)

Шрек

Re: Opposed rolls: What's happen in a tie

Mensaje por Шрек » Sab Jul 17, 2021 10:14 pm

CARONTE escribió:
Sab Jul 17, 2021 12:01 pm
Hello again Шрек,

In the section "Opposed rolls", in the page 4, its the answer:
If there is a tie (apart from a Combat opposed roll, in which both players succeed) and if it is not stated otherwise, the roll will be won by the player which Action Turn is active.
Example A
A Ganger attacks to a Mutard, but the Mutard wins the Combat opposed roll, so the Ganger is "the defending model". If "throwing for damage" is a tie, then the Ganger save his life, because is his Action Turn.

Example B
A Ganger attacks to a Mutard and wins the Combat opposed roll, so the Mutard is "the defending model". If "throwing for damage" is a tie, then the Mutard ends up downed, because isn't his Action Turn.

Except in Combat opposed roll, when exist a tie, the winner is the owner of the Action Turn.
Many thanks! I remember that when I read the rules, there was such an explanation, but in the end, when the question arose, I could not find where I saw it ... Thanks again!

Responder
prześcieradło jedwab 160x200 180x200 140x200